Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Out With The Old, In With The New

3 days left for 2011 to end, now that's super fast am i right or am i right? Can't believe that i'll be 26 next year, sigh. But im grateful that i am still alive and breathing until today, alhamdulillah.

Okay so here is the recap for this year!

  • Mastura got married. This was the first wedding that i truly enjoyed being there!
  • Got fat, no kidding. Like, puffy face real fat fat
  • Awesome roadtrip to Krabi with the crazy bunch
  • Celebrated V-Day by lying on the bed next to bestie doing nothing
  • Wasted my Koh Lipe and Jakarta flight ticket! Arghh still pissed about this
  • Tsunami hit Japan
  • Started Love Raina with a friend
  • Went to this amazing event hosted by GLAM magazine
  • Started Addara
  • Prince William and Kate got married!
  • Nadya got all pretty in peach
  • Kim K got a gigantic engagement ring and all the single girls everywhere cried blood
  • My two oldest friends got engaged!
  • Managed to shed off few kilos, not that much though
  • My darling Ezanee changed her status to wifey
  • Got conned by my supplier
  • Had that MAD deal and got myself some extra cash
  • Lost my Blackberry in The Curve's toilet. Classic me
  • Addara went live on air during Eid Mubarak thanks to the beautiful 8TV Quickie female hosts 
  • Ami Schaheera wore Addara's Bahiya kaftan for her Jelita photoshoot
  • My friend a.k.a sensational blogger Jumie got married. The food was so good!
  • Amy Winehouse passed away. This is super sad because i am a big fan
  • The end of an era. I saw adult Harry Potter on the big screen. Can't believe its over, sigh
  • Steve Jobs passed away. God bless his soul
  • Lost an heirloom
  • A thief broke into bestie's car during out stay at Nikko Hotel (yeah what the hell right?) and stole our things! That includes the kebaya that i wanted to keep as an heirloom! Arghhh
  • 5 of my hamsters died
  • Started The Quirky Birds
  • My baby hamster gave birth to 5 pups and sadly all died
  • My boyfriend proposed :)
  • My baby hamster got pregnant again and gave birth to 6 pups. 2 died on that day and she ate it (its normal for hamsters to do so) and another one died just now, sobs :/
So there you go, my highs and lows for this year. I am hoping next year to be a much better year insyaallah! I can say that i have grown and learned a lot this year. I felt more like an adult. The past years i didn't really care much about anything. I spent my money like nobody's business. I glided through life without a care in the world. But now, i see things differently. And i do things differently. I might not change that much to some people but i know that i am really working hard to be a much better person. I really need to stop doing and talking about useless things, about things that don't matter to me. I need to start ditching people with negative vibes. In short, i've got to do things differently next year. And by different i mean i must do it better next year.

And i know i need to get myself a new phone. I need to blog more. I need to be more responsible. Insyaallah lets pray that we'll all do our best next year! 

Till then, catch you people again soon!

No comments: