Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tough Love

I would like to believe that my boyfriend and i are cut from the same cloth. But the more i think of it, we're not that alike.

He is soft spoken, i am not. He is a man of patience. I hate waiting and i get ticked off with little things most of the time. Perhaps we got separated at birth? Maybe his mother wanted a girl and got him. And maybe my mother wanted a boy and got me. Don't get me wrong. He is a manly man. But at times i feel like he's this little baby you know. Maybe he's like that because he's the only male among his siblings. He has 2 elder sisters and 2 younger ones. Yes, maybe that.

I got a little too hard on him tonight. Poor thing. I've been stressing out with a lot of things. And i know he's agreeing to disagree lately. I just can't help it. And i feel so bad that he's probably very down tonight because of what i did. This tough love thing is a hard thing to do.

"Although i may try to describe love, when i experience it, i am speechless" - Rumi

No comments: