Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby V


"Hello my name is Vera. I think i was an actress in my past life"

Few facts about me:

I was named after the designer Vera Wang. I am a big as my master's palm. I sleep, eat and poop a lot. I used to stink when i was a baby because i kept sleeping in my own pee pee and got all wet and smelly because of it. But those days are over my friends

My master tried mating me with my own pappa but it didn't happen. We're bffs now. I like all things sweet. I know i look grumpy all the time but really i am just a fat happy hamster. My master thinks that i am a human being trapped in a hamster's body. Because i am so smart. And i am photogenic and my master told me she has never seen a hamster with the ear poop as big as human's ear poop. I don't know why, sigh

Thats all for now. You know you love me, xoxo

No comments: