Friday, September 23, 2011

Jugglin' Baby

Juggling few things at the moment and earlier yesterday i spent 4 hours in front of the laptop replying my customers' queries and emails *dies*

Yeah i know i cant complain. This is all rezeki, i am grateful eventhough tired sangat sangat. Addara is blossoming and going on strong alhamdulillah. I love my customers for the support. Fussy customers, tons of emails to reply everyday, delayed shipments, kena tipu with supplier, not-so good reviews ... you cant break me. I work on improving my flaws and service and i know nothing is easy. This is all a part of the business. But walaupun i had to go through a lot of things, i am happy because i love doing this. My mother - she doesn't approve ... at all. But i can't blame her. I hope in time she'll accept and understand. I am still learning. And people may say "oh this is an easy thing to do lah", yeah my girlfriends thought so too. When they see how i struggled (customers and suppliers can be hard some times), they know it ain't easy.

Okay enough with the sob stories.

So insyaallah in a month's time Addara will be featured in a 2 page spread for a magazine. I cant tell you who what where when yet. I will do so soonnnnnnn. My two gorgeous girlfriends will be modelling for me, yay! I love you guys for helping out. Besides the spread a friend just contacted me asking me to sponsor clothes for her (singer) client's music video. But its such a short notice. They need the outfits on Monday. Tak sempat. So i have to pass. Ruginya. But its okay, im sure there's more opportunities for me in the future. I am also in the midst of designing a new collection for Addara. Harap semua baik baik lah with this plan. And also nanti time Eid Adha nak buat something special for my darling customers. Banyak nya benda nak buat kan?

Addara aside, i have few days left to plan a friend's surprise birthday party (kek belum order, invites belum give out). Next month kena plan event for 200 pax for a friend (satu apa benda pun tak buat lagi). Kelam kabut la nak juggle semua benda.

Harap all goes smoothly. Doa for me please! Need tons of doa!

No comments: