Thursday, September 22, 2011

Frightened!

A friend of a friend just posted a disturbing status on Facebook. A goodbye note to everyone and especially his girlfriend. He is suicidal! He is planning to take his own life at 5, did not say am or pm!

OMGGGGGGGG i don't know what to do. My friend and i - we're trying to figure out a way to get to him or help him (i don't know him at all!!!). I tried to call his phone but its off. My friend tried to call Befrienders asking for help but they said there's nothing they can do if the person's phone is off.

Im really truly sleepy right now but i can't be selfish and i can't sleep peacefully knowing that someone somewhere is trying to do this! And if he does it at 5am it means there's only 2 hours away to stop him!

Ya Allah i really don't know what to do. He is not a Muslim, he is Chinese. So please don't start. His friends commented on his Facebook but no reply. I just hope he doesn't do it. Because this might haunt me forever.

I just pray that someone out there somewhere is able to get through him and calm him down. I hope he doesn't go through with this.

No comments: