Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Wish I May I Wish I Might!

Imagine you dancing barefoot at your own wedding, a garden wedding, dancing to Nino Rota's La Dolce Vita ... it would be oh so perfect.


If i could (i would bore the guests to death i know), i want to play Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday non stop at my wedding! Or play Casablanca on repeat, ah thats even betteeeer!

"You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh, the fundamental things apply as time goes by, as time goes by ... and when two lovers woo, they still say "i love you", on that you can rely, no matter what the future brings, as time goes by ...."


And when i have babies, i will hum these beautiful songs for them. I will play them Breakfast At Tiffany's, Sabrina, Roman Holiday ... ahhhhhhhhhh!

*slaps self - goes back to reality*

Yeah whatever, no Lady Gaga and Beyonce for my kids.

No comments: