Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Unhappy

I realized that i've been mean lately. Its a choice that i made. Its something that i had to do.

Its so crazy when you thought you knew someone but that person turned out to be a shady person. Tak expect sebab selama ni nampak okay saja. But who knew they've been doing things behind my back. Tak sangka seriously. But kantoi jugak. Its funny and sad at the same time. Because i know i can never bring myself to be friends with them like the way i used to.

Another person, i wont ask. Another person, i did. She explained, but the weird thing is ... why the explanation to prove you're not that person, why bother ... i dont get why, when after the confrontation you went straight into doing that thing that obviously tunjuk you are that person.

Im turning 25. And honestly i am tired with drama. Im ancient. So if there's something bothering my mind, i usually say it out loud. But kadang kadang its not a good thing to do. You jadi a proud person when you know you're right. That is something that i dont want to be. Something that i want to avoid. But that person, what she did memang tak sangka cause she's like my close friend. To do something behind my back and pretend like nothing is up, girl im telling you, you're not good in keeping your tracks clean. I had to confront her sebab i cant sleep because of this. Im the type of person yang fikir banyak okay. When i think about something, i will think and think and think about it sampailah i get the answer. So when i joined the puzzle, i couldnt answer it myself, i had to ask her.

Whats done is done. I dont want to talk about this anymore, buat sakit hati saja. I write this sebab it'll be a reminder to me to not lupa diri and to always remember, to forgive but not forget. So im putting this thing behind. Malas nak fikir.

Just remember, you can steal ideas all you want to climb that mountain faster. But by doing so, lagi cepat lah terjatuh cik kak. We're all human. Semua pun buat silap. Live and learn. And always remember, that karma might bite you in the back anytime, anytime.

No comments: