Friday, October 29, 2010

The Best Of Friends

Bff is in KL right now, getting ready for a night out with the girls. She told me how weird shes feeling right now to go out without me. Its not like shes not close with the girls, she is but its just weird going out without each other.

Our original plan was to go this morning but i fell asleep. Told her to call me but dia pun terbabas but she went anyways. Easy for her since its only 2 hours away via the train. I thought of going tomorrow. But bff is going back to Bota tomorrow because she has papers on Sunday morning. So i dont think im going tomorrow because its true what she said, it feels awkward to go out without each other. To lepak lepak biasa is alright i guess but we rarely go out without each other on a girls night out. Because i feel my outing wouldnt be complete without having her around. I mean, wheres the fun if you dont have your bestfriend next to you to share all the craziness with you right?

Envie

Twentyone

QE II

Holiday Inn 
(Shes gonna kill me for putting this up, lol)

Coffee Bean Autocity

Cameron Highlands

Im so glad shes in my life. Nak ajak pergi mana mana pun senang. Shes not judgemental. Tak bosan cakap phone dengan dia 3 hours per day every single day. We call each other every hour to check-up on each other. Thats just us.

Last night while we were on the phone, her friend asked her "Wani hang dok cakap phone dengan sapa?". She told him it was me, who else duh. The guy said "Kalau aku jadi boyfriend hampa aku menangeh kerja dok call tak dapat". HAHAHAHHA. Nak buat macamana? Rasa lemaaaaaas sat kalau tak cakap phone di malam hari with each other. Sampaikan orang tengok kami cakap phone pun orang rasa lemas. LOL sorry people just cant help ourselves.

Shes the Serena to my Blair. And i love her like i love designer duds!

2 comments:

Juno said...

sweet! just like serena n blair :)

Melissa R. said...

you're sweet! thank you :)