Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Need Help!

Binge eating binge eating binge eating OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG what the hell is wrong with me i just cannot stop eating please helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Should i go tomorrow or should i not? Hmmmm decisions decisions ...

Can someone please tell me kat mana boleh dapat buah delima muda? I've asked so many people but no one seems to know. I am such a bug-a-boo i know. Poor E. Kept on buggering him to find it for me.

Why do i keep thinking about food? I am such a fat ass now all i ever think about is food food food. God what is wrong with me! I dont want to be fat. Should i get Herbalife? Should i should i should i? I keep on feeling hungry doesnt matter if i just ate a whole cow just now, half an hour after that i'll be hungry again. Major self-destruction, oh no.

Stopped going jogging ever since Ramadhan ended. I should start going jogging again. Should start working out more again since i dont have the strength to cut down on the food so i guess i have to work out more than i eat. Sad sad sad

No comments: