Thursday, August 19, 2010

The reason mainly why i havent been blogging is because im juggling few blogs and FB accounts. Started my online boutique more than almost a month ago and alhamdulillah the support i got from my family and friends, i cant thank you you people enough!

Ramai orang tanya why did i chose the name Aleena Hijabs. Choosing the name for the boutique is the most difficult part ever. Mostly the names that i like are already taken such as Puteh and Cengkih. Yes i like classic Malay names like that. So one day i was browsing through the meaning of names in Arabic when i found Aleena and i liked it on the spot. Aleena means 'Silk of heaven'. To me, a hijab/shawl is the silk of heaven. Sutera dari syurga untuk menutup aurat hehe so know you understand why i chose the name.

As of now, Aleena Hijabs dah ada 6 collections. 2 collections dah sold out and another 4 still running but insyaallah i'll be adding up another 2 more collection next week. Raya is getting nearer im sure people would want to get their hands on a nice shawl/hijab to wear, doesnt matter if you're a permanent hijab wearer or nak beli saja saja i always believe every girl mesti kena ada at least few nice shawls.

Oh yes, this one i believe semua orang must buy. Its truly gorgeous and glamorous. Even if you wear a simple baju pun trust me this shawl will help you do all the talking and all eyes will be on you sebab its so cantik. I took for myself few colors for personal collection. I took 30 stocks of this and not even a month dah habis terjual 20 pcs. I am so happy. Me and my bffs will be wearing it for Raya, in different color lah of course mana boleh boria pakai color sama tak best lah hehe



Nad and I fooling around at her house with the tudungs hehe and below photos of a friend wearing the same shawl in different colors for her convo. Ana dear, congrats darling on your graduation!

SP Hot Pink, the gorgeous color ever. I forgot to take one for myself  :/

Mummy Ana in SP Purple with baby Awish

Other collection from Aleena Hijabs ...

Tudung Balqis

Shawl Lycra 3 Tones

Shawl Pakistan in Brown and White, Shawl Colorful Chiffon in Blue and Magenta

Pashmina Pelangi Net

Syria Lycra Set

Thats all for now folks. Insyaallah Aleena Hijabs will be adding new collection every week. So check out the website okay. Click dekat my link on your very right. Nampak tak? Hehe and thanks a bunch to my darling friends yang baik hati to help me out whenever im in need hehe love you people! And thanks for my customers for purchasing from Aleena Hijabs! Love you guys.

PS: I cant wait to meet up with everyone for the Ramadhan iftar gath. Excited! Dah lama tak jumpa all of them. Girls make sure you come okay! The last one was in 2008. So damn long adyyy. We need to take new photos, update ourselves and such!

2 comments:

reena said...

Congrats Melissa! Caiyok, caiyok.

Babe, do u want me to promote Aleena Hijabs in my blog? If u want, just let me know k? I'll do it for free je. Saja tolong kawan-kawan.

reena said...

Oh btw, i miss your writing k! Rajin-rajinla update blog. Hehe.