Friday, August 20, 2010

Gimme That Candy

When is my *ahem* husband *ahem* coming back to life ... on air? I cant wait for my daily dose of Chuck Bass' hotness! Its been too long, sighhh.

I wonder whats going to happen to Chair. I hope they'll get back together. Chair is epic! Chuck and Blair are meant to be together! Dont you people agree? And oh, did you girls check out the outfits for the latest season? Its to die for i tell you. Especially Serena's! Her clothes are always gorgeous. But i dont like her character on GG though. Quite annoying i must say. Chair is the only reason why i watch GG religiously.


That Georges Chakra dress worn by Serena is just to die for. 

How clever to mix it with men's wear. Blair's Moschino is too flowery for me. Oh can anyone tell me what bag is Blair carrying over there? I am dying to know. And below is the one and only reason why you should watch GG ... *drumrolls*



"Dude, im Chuck Bass. Even Europeans must know what that means"

HAHAHAHA. Epic! Cepatlahhhhhhhhhhh GG Season 4 habis shooting. Nak tengok sangat :(

No comments: