Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dearest readers ...

For your info i tak jual bedak sejuk muntah belut tu ye because alot of people mistaken and thought im selling it. Im actually using it and i pun suruh a friend belikan from Terengganu/Kelantan. I think its available at the pasars there im not sure which pasar though. So far dah 10 orang messaged me asking about this bedak and yes i am happy to help (with the help of the baik hati someone in Terengganu) but im not sure if the stocks will be enough for everyone. Someone just ordered 5 dozens hehe tu tak termasuk dengan orders from orang lain lagi so i'll have to get back to you guys on this sebab kawan i yang nak tolong belikan. PS to this person nanti i p KL i belanja you okay hihihi

So to those yang messaged me awal awal im going to give priority to them first. Ikut turutan lah ye baru fair and square. And please note you have to bear the shipping cost okay! And to those early birds insyallah esok i'll post your bedak. Anything girls text me on my cell okay because i know i gave some of you my number. Insyallah this bedak will do you good like it did to my face. But it doesnt help on my itchy dry skin though because i read someone tulis kata bedak ni boleh tolong cure itchiness but sadly doesnt work for me but nvm that, it works on my face thats all i need for now

Im gonna siap siap now and go makan with my girls nasi ayam budu. I am hooked! Esok dah nak puasa tak boleh nak makan dah. With this i take the opportunity to wish everyone ...

Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak, Ramadhan Kareem to all the Muslims in the world! Hopefully this year's Ramadhan will be better than the last one. Insyaallah ...

"Whenever Ramadhan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened, the gates of Hell are closed, and the devils are chained" - Prophet Muhammad SAW

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee go slow on the berbuka food people hehe

No comments: