Saturday, May 29, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is

4 days in KL now i am back home! Home is where the heart is aint it? In that case i have 3 homes; firstly, any Chanel boutique in the world and second and lastly, anywhere Peaches and E is, i am home.

KL Day 1

Arrived around 8ish pm. My girlfriends brought me to Andalus, which is an Arabian/Lebanese restaurant for dinner. I saw a friend there who did not recognize me at all because i was in my hijab and i kept on staring at him LOL until he gave me a smile and commented on my FB the next day. Thank you for that, you're funny R. After that Bistari for supper. I had to have my double shot Indomee and being the greedy person that i am, i tapau-ed another shot to makan a home. Bistari's Indomee is the best, period! And also the ABC perghh sedapp. Im salivating while typing this out.



KL Day 2

As usual bangun around noon, keluar petang. Went to Ikea with my friends to meet up with my sister because she wanted to borrow my Stephen Sprouse Speedy to pakai on her birthday lunch on Saturday. L came, surprisingly eventhough he was tired. Lepak-ed with Intan, Ida, Ilah, Anna and her friends and Mas. She announced that she's getting engaged next month. I am so happy for her. Congrats darling! Now i have to find a white kurung/kebaya for your event ... BTW say hello to my new friend, the Daim cake!


After that, i had drinks with Alwi and Safura and this beautiful restaurant in The Curve. No photos taken, stupid i forgot to take photos. Too busy catching up with the three of them (L included). I have not seen Alwi for almost 3 years. He's still the same. Muka tak berubah langsung. Lepas tu went for Robin Hood at 10pm. Finally dapat tengok jugak Robin Hood after menangis merajuk tak dapat tengok ada jugak hamba Allah yang baik hati nak teman me, to this person, thanks a million.

KL Day 3

Cant recall what i did except for my late lunch i went to Pelita in Bangsar and bumped into KK whom i have not seen for 2-3 years! Is it just me or is KL getting smaller? P KL pun jumpa orang Penang kan. Dropped by at Mimpikita to take my baju. The bajus there, especially their traditional wear so cantik okay and the price is affordable. Less than RM1000. You can get a beautiful dress for RM350. Ada yang readywear and ada yang made to order. For dinner i went to Republic in Sunway Pyramid with my girlfriends and Didi came with Wanda to join us. Goshhhhhh it has been awhile since our goss session! We had fun chit-chatting and the creme brulee there was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I cant wait to go back there again! We had nachos with dips as well but it wasnt as good as the creme brulee, sighh. Lepas tu supper kat where else but Bistari. Stuffed myself silly with the Indomee double shot and went home a happy girl.



Dips was too cheesey, ughhh

The heavenly creme bruleeeeeeeeeee!

KL Day 4

Balik kampung tanam jagung. Thanks to Pelita i had food poisoning, cirit birit all the way from KL to Penang! I am never eating there ever again. Rasa macam nak pengsan keluar masuk toilet, ughhh!

2 comments:

reena said...

OMG u bought bajus from Mimpikita? Nak jugakkk. Their bajus so cantik. I even plan nak buat baju nikah/reception frm them. Affordable eh? Tu yg dengaq tu. Haha. Heyyy show la your Mimpikita punya bajuu.

Melissa R. said...

Yes very affordable babe. Kalau buat baju for reception i think its worth it sebab their bajus less than RM1000. Cheapest is around RM200ish. Their bajus semua cantik cantik la. BTW i tak beli traditional wear, i beli cardigan je. Nanti before puasa baru nak p Mimpikita again beli baju Raya :)