Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Sister Is Officially 21 Years Old!


My sister is having her birthday lunch at Tony Romas tomorrow later with 14 of her close friends. And she ordered herself a bright red Chanel handbag shaped cake. Damn. I cant remember what i did on my 21st birthday and im positive that i got myself some stupid cake from a normal bakery. Kids these days i tell you, sighhh.

I dont know what my mom is getting her for her birthday. And to my mother if you're reading this we actually want another Chanel handbag and we don't mind sharing, sumpah. And i wont be asking for a birthday present in October so if you can consider we'll be the happiest girls in the world. And i need to remind you that buying a Chanel bag is an investment and it can be an heirloom. And Chanel increases the price of their bags every year so say if you buy the Jumbo XL now for RM13,500, few years down the road you can sell it back for maybe RM20,000. Its better than a car, no? Hehe

Btw i went to Glampot last week with my sister. I sold my Gucci belt. Because i dont wear it anymore. Worn for 3-4 times. It is still in a very good condition. The thing is, the buckle is heavy so bila pakai it with jeans, the buckle tak duduk terletak betul betul cause its heavy. I wanted to feel the Jumbo XL in my hands but sadly i was told that it is sold! Sedih gila. Baru ingat nak bermesra and buat special bonding tengok tengok dah ada orang beli. I guess we're not meant to be. Not my rezeki to have it (now), insyaallah i'll work hard for it!

Happy belated birthday from me, Peaches and Sookie. Have fun later!

No comments: