Saturday, May 29, 2010

Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater.

If you found out a friend is cheating on his wife who happens to be your friend with another girl who happens to be your friend too, what would you do?

If you tell the wife, you might break their marriage.

Whats gonna happen to her and her baby? I dont give a shit about the cheating husband and the skank. Tuhan maha adil. You do this to people, sooner or later you'll get your karma. One day you yourself will be a wife, so expect the unexpected. You do this to people, you hurt other women's feelings, you'll get your karma.

But if you dont, you'll be feeling guilty for the rest of your life.

Im carrying this burden on my shoulders for a month now. And demi Allah i feel guilty every single day. The more stories im hearing, the more guilty im feeling. I am trying to put myself in the wife's shoes. How would i feel if everyone knows that my husband is cheating behind my back and not tell me? How stupid would i feel? I feel like im being the laughing stock of everyone.

If my husband is cheating behind my back, i would want to know no matter how bad it is. I'd rather you tell me the ugly truth than you sugarcoating it.

I dont have enough guts to tell the wife. I hate myself for this. What should i do?

6 comments:

reena said...

Macam u cakap, kalau u, u nak tau jugak the truth kan macam mana skali pun. I think, macam tu la the wife. Lagipun, imo, kalau the wife dapat tau gak nanti tapi dari orang lain, tapi dia tau yang u tau tapi tak bagitau, takut dia salahkan u pulak. Takut dia tuduh u bersubahat dengan husband plak. Hmm..Susah gak kan? Or maybe u can write anonymous letter to the wife ka?

Melissa R. said...

babe if anonymous letter kan, tak disertakan bukti boleh? sbb kalau without bukti how will she believe? sumpah i feel like telling here i cant stand keeping this any longer but i am so so afraid i might break the marriage by telling her the ugly truth

Ain Abdullah said...

melissa, i've been in ur shoes before. & trust me, the idea of shring the stories with the wife is so not a brilliant one. but i fhm, how the wife would feel. when she is the last to know. hmph..but still telling her isn't a good idea. not at all babe.

Anonymous said...

lyssa,
i soooo know what its like to be in the wife's shoes.trust me.mmgla i xkawen lg tp i pnah went through smthing similar to this.I felt sooooooo bloody stupid sbb orang yg taw pasl the cheating n whatnot did not tell me bout it.to me,she/he was playing along,making me feel like a fool at the end of the day.tmbah2 lg,if that person is your good fren n dia snyap tak ckp apa2.like u said,the wife bila dpt taw dr org lain dt u noe tp tak bagtaw,dia akan rsa mcm u pon bwt dia cm laughingstock.

my advice,better you bagitaw dia..the truth mmg akan hurt her like hell and dia akan marah u n etc.tapi later,she'll think bout it n be glad that u bgtaw dia the truth rather than u simpan.one point to be higlighted,its not you yang ruin their marriage,its the husband n the other girl.He ruined the marriage the moment he started to cheat on the wife.You're just telling the truth to your own fren,ur not the one whose ruining their marriage.

Melissa R. said...

thanks for the feedback girls. i really appreciate it. after a month of having to carry this painful burden, i told the mistress off. but not in a rude way. i texted her and ask her to put herself in the wife's shoes. she told me she stopped seeing him and that she has other guys. whether shes speaking the truth or not, waallahualam. and she told me the stories i was hearing was all lies. how can it be when the guy himself was the one telling people that stories about her? but i felt she was being snobbish to me. but that didnt matter. i didnt text her to judge her, just to remind her of her wrongdoings. after telling her, i felt free. and i really hope she was telling me the truth that she had cut communications with the guy. as for the wife, i really cant tell her because i found out she is pregnant. if i tell her, takut what might happen to her health and especially the baby. hope everything goes well for the marriage and hope the husband will stop doing all this nonsense.

i dont know what will happen if the wife finds out that i know about this, but im hoping she'll be able to understand my situation, why i didnt tell her in the first place. takut sgt to be in this position but insyallah i hope everything will be better.

and for the girl, god is great. always remember that. hari ni kita malukan org, sakitkan hati org, satu hari nti mungkin balasan kita pulak.

Ain Abdullah said...

agree melisa. kudos fer making a very wise decision. Allah tu maha adil aite. Insyaallah kita dilindungi rahmat dari-NYA