Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hair Issue

Its true what they say, absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Saw E yesterday after a month of not seeing each other. We stopped speaking for 2 weeks and when we started talking to each other again, we couldn't stop texting each other! I miss him tremendously during our time apart. And now that its all routine again, it feels so good. No, it feels great.

But, what wasn't great was his new hairdo! Im not used seeing him with his hair that short. I've always preferred his shaggy hairdo than other type of hairdos. And definitely not this Scott Disick-ish hair. Left and right, most of the boys i know currently are sporting Disick's hairdo. Ugh!


I don't know if its just me, but Disick creepily reminds me of Patrick Bateman! The haircut, the clothes, their impeccable fashion sense, the flawless face, the suave, ... EVERYTHING screams Bateman! Im thinking he is probably Disick's idol or something righttt?



No comments: