Monday, June 4, 2012

Dead-doner

Would you do it?

Would you donate your organs and tissue for transplantation after your death? I've been thinking about it. More recently. Should i just go through with it? Do i need to consult my family first? Hmmm. But its my body. Its my choice.

I am really THIS close to signing up. But i just don't know why i can't bring myself to it yet. I tweeted about this just now and a good friend of mine said something that's awfully true. A lot us are still selfish without realizing! That really hit me.

Yes its true! We are selfish not wanting to donate our organs and tissue after our death. By deciding to donate, we can help a lot of people, regardless of their religion. And along the way, insyaallah dapat pahala for doing so. Don't you want to collect pahala even when you're no longer stepping your foot on this earth?

If you are a Muslim and you're unsure on Islamic rulings and fatwas, please read this. Hopefully it'll help you to make your decision. You can donate to non-Muslims too. There's no harm in it. No sin in donating to people of different religion.

Its amazing that i got my answer after writing this post. InsyaAllah i will do it.


No comments: