Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Hope Its Not Too Late

I had a truly long day today.

I wish i could pour my heart out here but i know its not fair of me to do so. I am very tired and very sad. And i would never ever wish this feeling/situation upon anyone.

Its just so hard to be in my shoes. When it rains, it pours i guess. I just hope this unhappy feeling will go away. Whats done is done. I can only try to make things better. After what had happened today, i know i need to try hard. And i know i've been selfish. And i know i need to sacrifice things that i don't want to. But isn't that is what sacrifice is about?

I know im strong. Insyaallah i know i can handle this.

If you're not good in being the person you're supposed to be, please at least try your hardest. You can't stop trying. Its just not fair. Dont neglect those who needs you. Because one day, you might need them. And one day, all the people you care about now might be gone and this person that you've neglected might be there for you.

I need to remember this. So that i'll stop being neglectful and start caring. That person might be irritating, but i know i need to be there for her right now because she needs me now more than ever.

No comments: