Monday, September 26, 2011

Masalah Kegemukan

I gained a lot of weight some time last year, nak dekat Ramadhan. My face was so full, too full. I feel like punching myself then. I ate a lot. 2-3 times a week i ate Hameediyah's briyani because i was so addicted to it, and few other things on top of that - RVCs, macs, anything sweet i can get.

I had a blast during my birthday last year celebrating with the crazy bunch but memang teramat sangat tak happy dengan size badan and muka. Lepas tu baru sedar, i need to cut down nasi, and few other things. Cannot be lazy, jalan more whenever i can. So i find myself walking 'round the mall few hours a day and cuci mata window shopping then. Hey, its better than walking along in the park!

Then berat turun until 50kg. Happy but not entirely happy sebab i wanted to be 40kg again, which is IMPOSSIBLE i know. But nothing is impossible right? Sekarang berat 48-50kg. Tak tentu. Hari ni timbang lain, esok lain. But around that, tak pernah lebih lagi. Alhamdulillah im so happy.

Anddddddd dah boleh pakai balik baju Najjah ni, yeay! Sebab time gemok baju ni ketat gila tapi now dah boleh pakai sampai kena perli with my friends sebab dah boleh pakai haha lantak lah im really happy that i can fit into it now. Lepas ni nak kena work-out more. Hopefully sebelum kahwin boleh kurus till 40kg, amin!

Ezani and Aqilah's solemnization, May 2010

Cameron Highlands, July 2010

Iftar at Golden Triangle, Sept 2010

Azizi and Mastura's wedding, Jan 2011

Faezah's wedding, Feb 2011

Jay's kenduri doa selamat, April 2011

Lunch at Twenty One, May 2011

Finally tah-daaaaaaaa!

Safura and Alwi's engagement, Sept 2011

Kalau boleh nak jadi kurus macamni okaybye

Christmas at my Nenna's house, 2005

No comments: