Friday, June 10, 2011

A Dirty Conversation

This is the conversation i had earlier with my supplier via text

"Boleh send 1 kg first instead of 2 kg?"

I didnt get to read the first line of her reply sebab i tengok just like that je dalam BBM. But i saw the second line i was shocked! Real shocked!

"But*h."


Gila wei wei wei sapa tak terkejut! Belum sempat nak reply, bestie called so i told her and we laughed hysterically about this.

I forgot for a sec that my supplier is an Indonesian. *smacks head*

So when i told bestie she was like ...

"Imagine hang kata dekat aku ... "Boleh tak hantar barang ni dulu?" Then aku reply but*h lah".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH.

So i told my supplier but*h dalam Malaysia maksudnya penis/kemaluan lelaki. She too, laughed hysterically and apologize. I told her i was shocked for a while then she explained "Means needed urgently yang mana".


A conversation i will never forget, ROTFL.

2 comments:

reena said...

HAhahhaha. I selalu dengar dalam lagu indonesian perkataan 'butoh' ni. Tapi malas nak cekidaud apa maksud dia.

Melissa R. said...

Post ni sumpah banyak typo error i baca balik i pening hahaha. Tapi time dia cakap tu memang i terkejut i ingat dia maki i. Terlupa pulak kata dia Indon. LOL.