Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Okay i missed blogging on two major things ... the royal wedding and Mother's day!

Everyone i know had their eyes glued on the tv to watch the royal wedding and most people already blogged about it so i dont really feel like there's anything left to say but since i am a part of *ahem* the jakun excited people who saw history in the making (i wasnt too small to take part in Princess Diana's wedding) i feel like i had to say something even if i dont want to, get what i mean? You know to look back in 30-40 years time and tell my kids i watched the whole thing went down, that sort of thing ...

So here goes ...

I dislike Kate Middleton's (who is now the Duchess of Cambridge) dresses; the first and the second one. There is no wow factor, at all. To me its just a plain, typical white lace dress. Andddddddd i cant believe she did her own makeup. Say it with me now, "Oh my goodnesssssssssssss!". What was she thinking? Thank God she is pretty with little makeup. But i applaud Kate's effort on making her wedding gown ... simple and 'decent'. From the wedding, i see that Kate is a simple girl showing us that she wants nothing but simplicity in her wedding and in her life which i doubt she'll succeed since she is married to the second in line to the throne. Sorry Kate!

Speaking of Prince William, my jaw dropped hard when i saw him! Balding, sad. Why oh why? Dont they have Yun Nam or something there? With all the money in the world he cant even save his own hair, its sad. He used to be cute. Whatever happened to him? But we're lucky we still have Harry to drool over.



I like Kate's sister's dress. And Lady Kitty Spencer and Victoria Beckham, i love you two! Effortlessly chic! And David Beckham you looked ............................................................... HOT HOT HOT!!!

I wonder how can Victoria walk on those crazyyy shoes? Mengandung pakai kasut tinggi gila dah lah heels so awfully thin, i really look up to her in that department.

Enough on the royal wedding. As we all know, yesterday was Mom's Day. I bought my mother a card. But i was ashamed of my own writing so i didnt send it to her. I have the writing of 5 year old. My friend laughed cause "your writing is as little as you" they say. Hmpphh.


Its the thoughts that matters right mummy? *cough* I'll get you something nice for your birthday instead. 

Happy Mother's Day mummy. Thank you for being an amazing mom for the three of us. Thank you for always being there through ups and downs ... no matter how many times we screw up, no matter how many times you hate us, in the end you're always there for us. You're my idol and i hope to be like you when i have my own kids. I hope i have your patience, your strength, your brain, your weight, your love for cleaning, your ability in saving money, your spirit and your kindness. 

I love youuuuuuuuu tons! x

No comments: