Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sick Girl

Hellooooooooooooo, im back!

Went on almost 2 weeks of hiatus. Alot of things happened ...

Bickered with some friends, made-up with some friends, tons of work work work for Addara, got few excited mails from few people, went sick for a week, phewwwwww! All this in (almost) two weeks! Life is crazy!

I got really sick last weekend. It started with an eye infection, for two days. Then the fever came. I stayed home for a week because of this. I was totally exhausted. I couldnt sleep at night because my body got so hot. My eye was watery. Massive headache and body ache here and there. The doctor at the clinic thought i might have dengue. I cried when i told E that. I dont even know why i cried, dont ask! The doc told me to get a blood test done for confirmation.



So i went the next day, alone. After jumping from one room to that room to this room to whatever room, i found out i dont have dengue thank you Allah. I only have high fever, tonsillitis and conjunctivitis. Legaaaa! Tak pernah rasa demam seteruk ni seumur hidup. I had no energy and no appetite. My weight dropped to 48 kg. I stayed on my bed all day long. I couldnt sleep at night cause my body felt as if it were on fire. Too hot. But alhamdulillah im getting better and recovering now. Selera makan pun dah datang balik cuma not all food i can shove down my throat cause im not fully recovered.

Had to stop work because i couldnt go out to get things done and i dont want to trouble anyone. Luckily i have such understanding customers i am so thankful. Insyaallah this Monday i can go out and ship everyone's parcels.

I was supposed to go to Anne and Mudasir's wedding but i couldnt because of the eye. But i heard it was a beautiful wedding. Congrats to the newlywed!

So much to look forward to this next 7 months. So many plans to do for Addara and for myself. Hope all goes well, insyaallah.

No comments: