Friday, March 4, 2011

Nerds Anyone?

The sexiest nerd so far in my eyes is none other than this 'doctor' ...



Matthew Gray Gubler a.k.a Doctor Spencer Reid in Criminal Minds! 

Its safe to say that nerds aren't my type. Im the type of the girl who prefers bad boys to nerds. But there is something in Reid that made him sexy in my eyes. I cant figure out what ... yet! Its so frustrating! Boy is too thin! Definitely not my type. Carries gun? Yes please. A genius? Maybe that's the X factor? Ughhh i dont know but boy is sexy alright!

Is there any Criminal Minds fans out there? Can you please tell me if you feel the same way about him? Or is it just me? If its just me then something is definitely wrong with me! 

No nerds for me in real life though. I'll settle only, O-N-L-Y for Reid if i have to.

Other than that, no thank you please.

3 comments:

Red Chopsticks said...

weyyy!!!! Ako ingat ako pn dah terdegrade taste ako when i found him the most interesting character of the show!!!!!! high five weh.. each time when he make his conclusion on the cases.. wahhhhhhh... sambil menyelit rambut dia iut.. and his sling bag!!ska juga..

Melissa R. said...

Hahaha aku ingat aku sorang yang saja yang rasa macamni! Aku suka Reid dengan agent Rossi but Rossi is too old! And yes bila Reid cakap panjang lebar aku macam, AMAGAD! *dreamy eyes*

He is super cute in the latest season! Dia letak gel dekat rambut dia hahahaha sampai agent Hotchner tanya "Are you in a boyband or something?". Kiyuuuuuuuuuuut!

reena said...

Dia letak gel kat rambut? LOL. Adoi macam mana la rupa dia. I think antara sebab dia sexy sebab dia genius kot. Macam u cakap, maybe that's the X Factor. dah tu plak long hair. so tak dak mcm nerds yg skema sgt. i suka lelaki yg messy long hair. nmpk sexy. haha.