Sunday, October 10, 2010

Google Is My Middle Name

Went to KBJ to get my brows done and to drop off some material at the tailor for alteration. The new girl screwed my brows i am so pissed right now. I hate super thin eyebrows! Geli wehhhhhhhhhh! Tried penciling it but it didnt work shit shit shit i am never ever going to let my brows anywhere near people i dont trust ever again!

Friends ordered few things from Avon so i went there to get their stuffs. Then makcik ni suruh masuk jadi member Avon because it was FOC, masuk je lah kan then i forgot to take my stuffs! Bila balik rumah baru sedar. Gelabah gila! Cari the makcik's contact number dekat katalog tu takda then i went to their website pun takda then guess what i did?

I freaking called Kompleks Bukit Jambul. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

To cut the story short, the makcik will be keeping my the stuffs till im there. Dont underestimate the power of Googling! No wonder my friends call me the Yellow Pages -_-

I should get a Little Black Book. Instead of writing down numbers of male/female for bootie calls, i'll write down every useful number that i can possibly think of, LOL!

Last but not least, I FREAKING HATE MY BROWS PLEASE GROW FASTER I NEED YOU TO GROW FASTER IN 4 DAYS TIME PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments: