Friday, October 8, 2010

Go Shorty Its Your Birthday!

I am officially twenty four years old today!


Not doing anything tonight, im at home. Not celebrating this week. But i will with my friends next week and i cant wait. Going to Teh and Jimmy Shanley's wedding in SP tomorrow without an arm candy. Chuck Bass wasnt available. HAHAHA i kid, i kid. Going with my bff and her arm candy. They say three is a crowd, i hope that wont be the case tomorrow.

Sunday i have my driving test with Aini. I really want and need to get it done this time. I am 24 for crying out loud. How much longer do i want to procrastinate! I am awake now. HAHAHAHA statement bapak poyo!

I am going to KL next weekend. The reason why im not celebrating here because none of my friends are in the island. BFF is in Bota, others are in KL. There's only me and S. Not fun to celebrate with only a friend kan? Will be having a joint celebration with BFF. Her birthday is on the 12th. How great it is to share the same birthday month with your BFF? Makes the celebration much better!

But still contemplating where to go makan with all the girls. Its either Alexis, Delicious,WIP or Twentyone. I am dying to try Twentyone ever since i look at their menu. Ordered cakes from Bisou and Alexis. Yes i am tamak i know. But total for both cake tak lebih RM150 pun so back off okay? Cant wait to get my hands on the meringue from Alexis! Heard great reviews about it from my friends.

Esok insyaallah i'll upload photos from the wedding! Gonna hit the sack now. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. Thanks people for the sweet wishes! Love you all and God bless!

2 comments:

reena said...

Happy birthday babe!

Melissa R. said...

tqvm for the wish reena! :)