Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy. And Fat

I made caramel pudding yesterday and today i made caramel bread pudding. First time making it and its so good! Im liking it more than all the puddings i made before this. I also made Oreo milkshake today, yummmms!

Oreo Milkshake recipe:
A cup of whole milk, 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, one teaspoon of vanilla essence, 4-5 Oreo cookies.

Take out the cream from the Oreos, use only the cookies. Dump everything in the blender. Blend until smooth then enjoy!

That aside, not feeling so well today. Bad bad bad headache. And my meds will be done today. Last pills for tonight. Doctor's appointment was on the 28th, i somehow forgot, sighhhh.

So far the new meds given by the new doctor that im seeing is great. I can eat everything i want without feeling itchy at all. I can now enjoy eating seafood peacefully. But the downside is that the clinic is all the way in Kulim. So far, i know. No choice ...

Im almost done watching Rosemary's Baby. Mia Farrow is so pretty in the movie! Her husband Guy is a jerk. I dont know how she can allow herself to be treated that way. And poor old Hutch. I must say this movie isnt as what i thought it would be what with Rosemary's Baby being credited as one of cult classic horror film. Its not that scary to me. Sad yes on Rosemary's part for being betrayed by almost everyone and her being so fragile and helpless but scary, ummm not so. Im going to watch Repulsion after this. Another movie directed by Roman Polanski. Lets see if its any better than Rosemary's Baby.


Oh, happy All Hallows Eve to those celebrating! To my girls i know you're having fun roaming the streets in Changkat, ughhh i hate you people. Bisou soon please. I want my banofee pie.

No comments: