Saturday, September 18, 2010

This year might just be one of the bestest and the 'scariest' Eid in my 24 years of living. HAHAHA! I wont tell whats so scary about it, but i have a mental image that i desperately want to get it out from my head pronto! Its that scary to me.

But what made my Eid Mubarak this year was seeing my Malaysian Maverick live in person! Seeing Tun Mahathir in person is hands down, one of the most memorable moment in my life! *slaps head for not taking any photos*

I went to KL last Tuesday with bff and i just got back. Stayed at Seri Pacific the first day then moved to Impiana KLCC the next day. Wanted to stay at one of the hotels near Changkat but everything was fully booked. I had a pleasant stay at the Impiana with bff. The breakfast, the service, the room and the pillow menu! Hehe the pillow menu yes how can one forget about the many many pillows that you can choose from to sleep comfortably! Cool, no? :)

I'll upload the photos later. Thanks to the great company i had in KL. You guys made our stay there a pleasant one. See you guys real soon!

No comments: