Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fat Mama Goes Jogging

Good morning people! What a beautiful Sunday morning it is.

Just got back from my morning jog/walk. I managed to do 10 rounds today. Wanted to do more but my body wouldnt allow it, sighhh. Cant wait to go swimming after Raya. Its been awhile. But before that kena beli swimming attire dulu i have none! Got lah bikinis tapi takkan nak pakai bikini kan? Kalau badan banging macam Geri Halliwell takpa jugak.

Yesterday my friends told me that jogging after sahur isnt good sebab it'll cause dehydration. I have no choice but to push myself very hard this month sebab i have gain so much weight, trust me. I'll take dehydration over being fat any day! To those yang tak percaya, please lah believe me when i say i am such a fatso now. Even my mom pun ringan dari i! Damn. Macamana lah boleh allow this to happen ... I promise this will be the first and last time i'll ever gain this kind of weight!

Tension oh sekarang. Nak pakai baju apa semua rasa tak kena, tak selesa. Padahal before this okay ja nak pakai all the clothes. I refused to buy a bigger size sebab i dont intend to stay on at this weight. So hopefully before Raya boleh lah lose some weight. Tak 13 kg pun takpa as long as ada lah nampak any changes, that should be good enough for me.

Makan pun kena jaga starting now. I limit myself makan 1000-1200 calories je per day takut gemok. And drink more water. Also started drinking my herbal tea back. Hopefully by doing all of this i can go back to being 40 kg. Please pray for me people :/

*sobs sobs*

No comments: