Saturday, August 28, 2010

Do You Know How To Touch A Girl?

I think i could like you, i already do
Feelings can grow, but they can go away too
You're taking my hand, looking into my eyes
Dont be in a rush to get me tonight

I feel something happening, could this be a spark?
To satisfy me baby, got to satisfy my heart

Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much, first i have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care whats on my mind?
Or am i just for show?

You'll go far in this world if you know how to touch a girl

I think i could like you, but i keep holding back
Cause i cant seem to tell, if you're fiction or fact
Show me you can laugh, show me you can cry
Show me who you really are deep down inside

2 comments:

ZooL.Ahmad said...

not bad :)

Melissa R. said...

hey when are we going for berbuka sekali? jommm