Monday, July 12, 2010

Paul The Sotong Goes To Harvard

Well ... I am reading the statuses in FB and Twitterland right now and i guess its safe to say that Paul The Octopus 'so called' prediction is correct. Spain is the 2010 World Cup champion. And Mr. Google told me its their first? If its true then congrats to the players! I honestly do not know whos playing in which team and i dont care. I stopped watching football shortly after Beckham got out of Manchester United. I am only posting this because this means the death end of World Cup 2010. Ahhh finally ...

I hope and pray that Paul will be in extra super safe care after this because God knows how many bad people out there wanting to 'lenyek' him for predicting this victory.


And i hope i got the right flags of the teams who played tonight. Too lazy to Google about this. Its football, not Chanel or Chuck Bass, bleghhh. And congrats to Paul for being the modern time Nujum Pak Belalang.

PS: I am clueless about football so please do correct me if i am wrong about anything. Thank you very much. And oh, to those who supported the losing team, wipe your tears and move on it is just a game. Its not like your pet hamster just died or anything.

PPS: Should Paul be under the 'Babble' section or under 'Celebs And Goss' since he is quite the celebrity right now kan? I am confused.

No comments: