Saturday, July 3, 2010

Had too much fun since last week which is not really a good thing. BFF is going back tomorrow. There is only me and S now. Got to find the time (to drag S) for a spa session. I really need it.

Went to Tarbush for dinner last night. Foood portion too big, what a waste. The cream caramel pudding sucked. Nothing good as the one i made by myself, heh.

I think this is Shish Tawok

The original plan in my head was for me and the girls to makan there for my birthday dinner there this year since i couldn't get this Arabian/Moroccan theme out of my head. But after going last night, no way i am going back there again. So i got to talking to the girls about birthday themes and they came up with an Indian theme.

Yes Indian theme people. Cause they want to come in saris and the likes of it. Thats my girlfriends to you. Any excuse to get all dolled up, they're 100% up for it. Ahh dang, while typing this i just remembered i had Moroccan birthday theme 4 years ago. So that one is definitely out ... at least for now. Theme apa lagi yang best besides Indian? Any ideas people? I have 2 months-ish to plan a perfect party.

That aside, i really want briyani Hameediyah, cheese choc cake Secret Recipe, coconut shake, Daim cake, mee sotong Padang Kota, to watch SATC 2 with the girls, nasi goreng udang panggang Chef Det Bistro, and lots more.

If you know me you'll know that i do eat alot. I love food. Who doesnt? Life is too short for diets. Screw your diet now go get yourself a big fat slice of that cheese choc cake, or any dessert you can get. Okaaay people gonna start my DVD marathon now. Aint it lovely to stay in on weekends?

No comments: