Friday, June 11, 2010

I haven't been tweeting at all since TweetDeck gone all effed up. I don't like tweeting via Twitter, sighhh. Is there any other app out there thats like TweetDeck? If so please please please let me know i am dying over here.

That aside, today nak try buat caramel custard. Entah jadi ke tak but hopefully it will. Instead of using the normal eggs, im using the pasteurized ones and gula merah organik hehe. I wonder will it taste the same if i use organic products instead of the normal ones? Hmmmm. And i also bought organic free parabens shampoo and conditioner. The smell is to die for. Gonna stick with this for a while. Bye bye Redken and L'Oreal!

And o, a  friend is getting engaged to Jimmy Shanley today. Congrats to Teh and Jimmy! Im sure the engagement is going to be a lovely affair. I am happy for the both of you.


I gotta run. Will post the pics tonight, ciao bellas.

Photo credit to my-sensasi


/edit

Caramel custard tak jadi. I dont know what went wrong. I guess im just not cut for baking or cooking. Not gonna upload photos of the thing cause its ugly, sighhhh.

2 comments:

aNNa IrwaRNiTa said...

weh kwn hang ka???peergh...best ar nak kwen dgn jimmy too...good2

Melissa R. said...

a'ah, perempuan ni bos sazzy dulu. sazzy kerja company dia. dia anak tokei produk natasya tu