Friday, June 11, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys.

I asked a friend of mine to become one of my followers and this is what he said;


"... after taking a lot of consideration, i wont be joining your blog ... with all do respect ... its too girlie and it will effect my manly persona ... i will always wish you all the best with your blogging activity and will support you from behind. i mean arghhh you know what i mean ..."


This is so funny LMAO. Boys will always be boys, sighhhh.

/ edit

L called and i told him what happened between me and M, and at first he was like "la okayy why nak malu pulak jadi your follower bla bla bla ..." then i asked him to be one he suddenly burst out laughing (and myself too sebab boy, he really laughed okayy!). Gila jahaaat! Why are you guys so evil!

PS: Hi M and L, you manly macho guys are in my blog now, see? *waves madly*

No comments: