Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I had a great weekend! Thanks to my darling friends!

Alwi's birthday was on Friday. Happy birthday you old monkey! Hope you liked the cupcakes! Selina liked it too much she ate 5-6 of 'em. So pretty so sayang nak makan but i am sure the boys had no problem at all biting off the fondant boobies HAHAHA.



Even with all the drama that went down after the party, i went home with a huge smile. I haven't had that kind of fun for so long, i am starting to feel so old ancient. And sleepover doing Gossip Girl marathon with my girls, how better can it get? Chuck on the verge of proposing to Blair, Chuck getting shot in Prague ... oh drama, drama, drama! I cried watching Chuck lying lifeless in the alley, sighhh. It was too painful to watch. I hope Chair will get back together next season. They're meant to be together, period.

And yesterday E wanted few things so we went to Gurney Plaza. He bought few plain tees for himself and i bought nothing. My boyfriend is the hardest to go out shopping with. He hates dislikes what i wear most of the time. You would think that being together for 7 years is enough to understand your partner, i have to disagree. After watching Chuck got shot, i realized that i couldn't ring my boyfriend to tell him why i was sad because hes got no clue about Gossip Girl and i dont think he knows who Chuck Bass is.

And yesterday when he came to fetch me, the first question i asked him was ...

Me: Do you have any idea what my favourite tv show is?
Him: Mmmmm i dont know? How would i know?
Me: How can you not know!? Anyone who knows me knows that i am crazy about that tv show! I always go on and on about that show! Remember my mocktail party theme? The one at QE 2?
Him: *silent treatment*
Me: Well?
Him: Ohh i know now, Spa Q!
Me: *smacks own head*


Please tell me how embarrassing that is, sighhh.

But even with all that bimboness in him, i still love him to bits. I wouldn't trade him for anyone in this world. Not even Chuck Bass ( ...yes i am biting my lips while typing this out).




"Beautiful girls boys all over the world, i could be chasing but my time would be wasted, they got nothin' on you babyyy, nothin' on you babyyyy, they might say hi and i might say hey but you shouldn't worry about what they say cause they got nothin' on you babyyy, nothin' on you babyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

Photo credit to Warna Langit Biru

2 comments:

reena said...

OMG the cupcakes! Haha so comel!

I feel u part dah lama couple tapi tak semestinya partner kita faham kita. Tapi kalau bab tv series, kitaorang memang tau la each other pun fav. Tapi ada gak bab lain yang kitaorang failed. Haha.

And Spa-Q? LOL!

Melissa R. said...

aah tu la comel sayang nak makan hehe at least your bf is better babe, tau jugak fave hseries. my bf? spa q pleaseeeeeee lah that was 3 years ago kot who watches spa q anymore! haihhh