Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A (Not So) White Affair

A friend of mine got engaged last week. She wanted all of her friends to wear white. But i didnt.

I bought a white dress a week before and its with the tailor until now. I went on that day to take it but to my horror, kedai tutup! I called the tailor and waited around 30mins in front of the shop going insane but in the end, balik dengan penuh hampa. I went again before the event and guess what, kedai tu still tutupT! WTH right? So much for saying you're coming in 30mins the first time i called you eh? I am never going back to your shop ever again.

That aside, my friend looked beautiful on that day. All of us had fun taking hundreds of photos, eating, 'cuci mata-ing' and gossiping. And i had my favorite cheese choc cake from Secret Recipe on my way that which made my night even better!

The makeup and deco is from D' Teruna Dara boutique from Kulim, which is her sister's boutique. And the food is from Chef Det CC Bistro, Kulim which is her dad's restaurant. How lucky is she to have all this? Unlike the rest of us, sighhh.

Enough babbling, checkout the photos below ...












As of today, i am banning my girlfriends from wearing white lace to my majlis tunang or akad nikah HIHIHI

No comments: