Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Seperti Kerak Nasi ...

Sekeras keras hati lelaki, tumpas jugak di tangan perempuan.

A reminder for me and E for something that happened last week. I cannot go into details because my blog isn't as private as it used to be. I have a lot of (silent) readers now. Sometimes rasa rimas jugak sebab you've to be careful and choose your words wisely because you might hurt someone ... somewhere.

But this is my blog right? Sepatutnya i can write whatever i want, tapi sekarang dah rasa terkongkong. Sometimes i feel like nak privatekan this blog. But its no fun to do that ...

A blog should be like your bestfriend. You should be able to write everything you want. Its easier to blog than writing a diary because for one, writing ni melenguhkan tangan and i hate my writing so there.

Since i cant blog as much as i want to anymore sebab nak menjaga sensitivity sesetengah pihak, E lah yang jadi my one and only victim. Poor thing. Thanks for bearing with me. I love you. I still don't understand how can you tahan all my nagging hehe you're the best!

Im glad i dont want all of that anymore. And i hope when the time comes, i wont change my mind. Amin.

1 comment:

SUHAIDA said...

~ LOGO ZIONIS!!!! Padam2!! DALAM PC anda..wehhh..pi blog sy untuk tahu..