Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Makeup Is Love

This came last week ...



Comel sangat the packaging!

The secret to a glowing complexion? Is 'That Gal'! I love that face primer cause it makes your skin glowy and rosy. And i really love 'Matterial Girl'! Because im the kind of person who hates using compact powder on my face. Usually kalau keluar i'll just put on the Johnson Baby talc powder instead of the Chanel or Dior compact that i have sebab i dont like the feeling that my face is stuffed with compact powder, rasa macam kulit tak boleh breathe. And also maybe sebab i tak jumpa lagi a compact powder yang i betul betul suka. Maybe i should start buying things from MAC again? Hmmm ... And im saying bye bye to my foundation! I love this bb cream! I love how it makes my skin feel and look in photos. Its much much lighter than foundation and its better than foundation imo, tapi not as much coverage as foundation but i dont mind. Tak pernah suka pun foundation and compact powder.

So right now before i go out i'll cleanse, tone and moisturise my face. Then i'll put on 'That Gal' and 'High Beam' for a bright, rosy and glowy complexion. Then i'll conceal my eyebags with 'Erase Paste' and then i'll use 'Boi-ing', 'Lemon Aid' and 'Eye Bright' and puff my face with 'Matterial Girl'. Then i'll use 'Dandelion', my MAC blusher and MAC bronzer. Put on some eyeshadows, use 'Speed Brow' on my brows, and use either my Lancome or Dior mascara, put on my Maybelline or 'Benetint' lipbalm and off i go ...

PS: I need to get myself that Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse and Nars Orgasmmmm! And Benefit Sugarbomb, 10 and Coralista too!

2 comments:

reena said...

Ahaaa babeee. I baru Tweeted apa yang best from Benefit. Any recommendation? Esok i ada Benefit workshop. Dok pikiaq nak redeem apa nanti.

Melissa R. said...

the best imo is dandelion or that gal :)