Sunday, March 7, 2010

Terrific, Terrific Weekend!

As all you Malaysians know, Babyface came down to perform here on Friday as part of his Southeast Asian tour and Malaysia tanahairku yang tercinta is chosen as his first stop!

This is sedikit sebanyak coretan of what had happened on Friday, 5th of Mac and Saturday ...

My flight pukul 1.10pm, and i went to airport at 10ish am. Checked-in at 11am thinking it was 12pm. (salah tengok jam!). Alone and bored to death i went to the cafe because i was starving. But there was nothing interesting there so i bought a hotdog bun. Nasib baiklah before i makan i sempat tertengok the bun, ya Allah how shocked was i to see that the bun dah moldy. So i told the auntie and she replaced me a new bun, but same thing happened with that bun. I tak nak make a scene because i wasn't in the mood so i told her its okay and opted for a Maggi cup instead of godknows whats in the other buns kan! Bosannn menunggu and dah lah takda Wifi. Pastu tetiba ternampak Farah Fauzana & Faizal FBI. Terubat jugak lah kebosanan aku. Fafau bercermin mata gelap dan memakai cap. Maybe tak nak peminat perasan that she's there kot?

On the plane, i slept like a baby and was awake for less than 10mins untuk sumbat the mango juice & strawberry muffin into my mouth. Lepas tu sambung tidur. I was so goddamn tired, sampai je kat airport Subang i took a cab to my hotel. Supposedly a friend offered to pick me up but i couldn't wait for him because i was super sleepy. Went to my room, charged my phone and slept for almost 2 hours.

Then bangun, siap, siap mandi and went to JW Marriot to pick-up my concert tickets from my cousin. Then took a cab to KLCC for the concert. 5ish pm ... traffic in KL at that time was reaaal bad. Sabar, sabar punya sabar, akhirnya i sampai KLCC at 6.30pm. Masa tu i dah start gelabah because i thought everyone dah sampai sana then when a contacted a few friends, including my sister, they were all still stuck in the traffic. So i ngangalah keseorangan until my sister finally came at 7.45pm! I was damn pissed. Luckily i bumped into Liyana and Azrul 20mins before that. At least ada jugaklah kawan nak merepek and of course, sempat jugaklah snap one or two photos, thanks to Azrul.


Liyana and i


My sister, Diana

Sarimah was the emcee for the night. She's truly gorgeous in real life! And Najwa who is the daughter of current Deputy Prime Minister and Education Minister, Tan Sri Dato Haji Muhyiddin Yassin opened the show with few of her songs including the one she did with Malique Too Phat (i don't know whats the title and too lazy to Google). Her voice memang truly beautiful. Sangat speechless bila dengar dia menyanyi! And Babyface came out around 9ish! Sangat lambat. But masyaAllah his voice memang exactly the same as in his tapes, vids etc. I was very starstrucked and i think i screamed the whole time when he sang my faves such as Mama, I'll Make Love To You, End Of The Road ... all by Boyz II Men, Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton, Everytime I Close My Eyes and When Can I see You Again (unplugged, acoustic?) ... WCISUA was the last song he sang and everyone gave him a standing ovation! His voice is truly beautiful and ticket yang berharga RM453 was so worth it! ILU Babyface!

Najwa doin' her thang

Sarimah in the middle

Babyface!

I saw few celebs there ... Natasha Hudson who is drop dead gorgeous in her killer outfit, Puteri Sarah with her boyfriend, Ning Baizura with husband, Noryn Aziz sat in front of my seat, Anuar Zain, Syed Hussien and Zain of Ruffedge, both with their partners/wife, Tengku Zawyah (Dato K's ex wife) who sat in the same row as me and my sister, Tengku Siska of Hairdreams Extension who is very petite and very gorgeous! I love her hair, outfit and that canary yellow Chanel handbag of hers! Ahh so jealous! And i also saw the founder of product Biodex and Paklah's SIL, who else ... KJ yang sangat handsome! When i saw him i was like .... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Sebab sebelum ni i tak pernah pun terfikir yang dia ni handsome tapi setelah melihat KJ in real life, memang lah dia ni Brad Pitt Malaysia. Ha ha. Gila handsome.

Lepas habis concert, of course mesti ada photography session. Took few pics with friends then balik to the hotel. Went to 21 and Werner's in Changkat BB. Had fun with my friends and Mr. Jay and co.


In short, i had a greaaaaaaat weekend. Thanks to my mom, sister and friends.

2 comments:

sempurna said...

that bj! d kelabu i,i have also! my god! susah la suma sama. kikiki

Melissa R. said...

damnnn mcmni kalau nak keluar sekali kena tny dulu u pakai apa :)