Friday, March 5, 2010

A Good Day.

Everyone who is close to me knows that i have a serious case of allergies, since 10 years ago. Few nights ago, i was so bored i sengajalah google about the long term side effects of Zyrtec (the one and only allergy med that works on me), and i was shocked. Some of the side effects i dah pun ada such as insomnia, weight gain problem, moodswings, dry mouth and dry skin. No wonder. And i've been taking this pills for so long and lately since its not working so well (maybe i dah immune to it kot), i started to take 3 pills at a go. Sometimes im scared i might ODed for taking to much and mixing my pills.

So yesterday my mom took me to Island Hospital because one of my cousins dah okay after getting her treatment from the skin doctor there. I got there first because mom had things to do so she came 10 mins after i registered myself. Since i was bored, sebab tunggu my giliran lama sangat, i online lah using my phone, Wifi kat situ free, takkan nak tengok je kan? 

My turn (and mom) sampai, went in for about 20 mins. Doc gave me 4 strips of Aeres (this one tak pernah try lagi), cream, a strip of green pills to take before i sleep and a soap, i think its called Ellgy or something, can't remember. When i was in the elevator, i baru realize that i tertinggal my Gucci handphone pouch. My mom bising lah cause its expensive, almost 1k and plus its leather ... so pretty and so sad that it's now gone. My mom suruh pakai Gucci Feringghi lepas ni. What a cruel cruel world. This is the second time i lost my Gucci handphone pouch. First time, the one Awy bought from HK. That one is much prettier than yang recently hilang ni. Maybe takda jodoh kot nak pakai.


After seeing the doc, we went to the petshop. I bought food for my babies and i also bought tiny outfits for them. Ha ha. So cute tapi what a waste they couldn't fit into it cause its a much bigger than them. Too bad. If not they'll look so cute in the tiny colourful dresses! After petshop went to Cold Storage for groceries, and alhamdulillah i found the caramel syrup that Ezar's mom wanted. Can't wait to see what she's going to do with it because his mom is a really great cook!

On our way back, mom and i discussed about cars. Hopefully, insyaallah i can get one when im done with my driver's license. This is the 5th time im taking it. Note to self: stop procrastinating goddamn it Melissa! My boyfriend pun dah pening everytime when i cakap about my license. Haihh. Then balik, i fell asleep because i was so tired. Tak cukup tidur and all, plus i woke up early. Woke up around 8ish then mandi and siap siap because my boyfriend's coming to pick me up for dinner. I was so damn hungry and i wanted really heavy food and he suggested Hameediyah (his favourite and my late dad's too). At first i was like tak nak lah because i don't really like the place. Because you see, im a nasi campur type of person. But in food department, i somehow always give in to Ezar. But, masyaAllah. Couldn't believe myself this time i wallop till licin. I find it really weird because i've been here many many times (since i was a kid) and never once i enjoyed eating here but this time it was different. The food was reaal good. And now im craving for it! Can't wait for Saturday. Im going back again. Macamana lah tak gemok kan?

After Hameediyah, Ezar wanted ice creams and he suggested Baskin Robbins. I was like tak nak lah sebab memang after Hameediyah, every single time, lepas makan jadi mengantuk and lazy like a goddamn fat cow. Thats why i don't like eating there!

So Ezar settled with this pralines ice cream at BR and i had this cake-something ice cream and masyaAllah it was so good! It had shortcake in it and pretty much tasted like a cake ice cream, hence the name.

I got home a very happy young lady many thanks to my darling boyfriend and my awesome mother. I should start packing for my trip to KL trip tomorrow. For Babyface! And hopefully after that i can get my Indomee at Bistari, double shot only mind you. Such a fatso! But i am happy fatso so its all good i guess. 

No comments: