Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March and April will be hectic for me. Bukan hectic mana lah sangat. Hectic duit! Banyak duit nak guna for this month for many, many, many things. For my never-ending driver's license, for my online boutique, nak hire a graphic designer to revamp my blogs, online shopping for personal and Krabi use, nak stock-up new makeups, nak simpan duit for Krabi next month, nak pay-up my mother, groceries, house bills and im in dire need of a good facial and manicure pedicure service. Kalau mcmni lah gaya nya, income 10k per month pun tak cukup kan?

Tiba-tiba tersedar yang i dah lama tak post up new pictures here. Pictures of my friends, activities semua ciput je. I should take more pictures after this ...

Supposedly today nak p visit my dad's grave, but i woke up late (cause i slept around 9ish am tadi), then bila bangun hujan pulak until now. Must go within this week. Nak clean up the grave and also my grandparents' graves. Its been awhile. Speaking of deaths, a good friend texted me last night, telling me that her grandfather dah passed away.

To Salina; Im very sorry to hear about the loss of your granpa. I know he meant alot to you. Please accept my deepest condolences on you and your family's loss. He's in a better place now. May he rest in peace. Please be strong.

There's so many things that i want to write, but i dont feel like squeezing everything in this post ... I'll write more tomorrow. And i want to share this with my beloved readers;

"O Allah you are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You. You created me and i am Your servant and i abide to Your covenant and promise as best i can. I take refuge in You from the evil of which i commited. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and i acknowledge my sin, so forgive me for verily none can forgive sin except you."

This is taken from a '25 Ways To Enter Jannah' article. It is said that if someone recites this invocation during the day, and if the person should die then, he will be from the people of Jannah. And if you recite this at night, and if you should die on the same day, you will be from the people of Jannah.

So dear readers, the best way to do is to save this in your handphone, and recite this when you're awake and before you go to bed. Because im sure, that the first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do at night is check your phone right? This isn't much, but hopefully it'll benefit all of us, insyaAllah.

No comments: