Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life Is Bittersweet

My mom bought me a laptop today. Its nothing fancy, just a mini notebook from Sony Vaio. I bought it cause its small and light and its easy to carry around with ... and i love the color. Its in hot pink yo! My sister is jealous although hers is bigger and much more expensive than mine, ha ha!

I had a lovely time today as it has been awhile since our mother-daughter outing. Besides the laptop, i also bought baby clothes for my friends' babies. My mom and i enjoyed picking out the clothes in Mom's Care. They're all so pretty and tiny! I also bought another dress that my mom chose for baby Zara (my boyfriend's niece) for her first birthday celebration this Saturday. I can't wait! I ordered Sesame Street cartoon cupcakes for her. Wonder how it'll look like since im trying out a new baker. That aside, i love going to my FPIL's house cause Ezar's mom makes the best sambal udang, gulai sotong ... etc. Oh and i almost forgot, i've got my tickets for Babyface this 5th March! Thanks to my cousin, Aja. I bought the RM453 tickets because my sister insisted we sit on the very front.

Alhamdulillah. So far my life is going on smoothly. And i am thankful for everything that i have. I had a chat with a friend earlier. She just got married recently. And i am touched by what she said about changing her life and herself to be a better person. I am happy and proud of her. I hope her life will be much better after this. You go girl.

Its not easy to change to be a good person but its always easy to be a bad person and do bad things. In the early stage of changing, people will talk, laugh, or whatever. It doesn't matter as long as you know in your heart you're doing the right thing, let them laugh and talk all they want.

2 comments:

reena said...

Best kan tengok baju babies? So tiny and cute and comel..Eeeee.. Gerammmmmm! Babe, i really love last paragraph tu. Bravo!

Melissa R. said...

tu la reena, tapi gila ke baju baby gap so pricey. for a dress almost rm200. mahal cam baju adult!