Saturday, February 27, 2010

Addiction.

I have a new weird habit. Im addicted to my hands sanitizer! I'll squeeze it out every 10 minutes! I am currently crazy about Hovid Quickclean Instant Antibacterial Hand Gel which has a very nice citrus smell after using it and i am also using Eskulin Kids Mickey Hand Sanitizer. Both aren not sticky at all! You can lick your fingers after using and you won't feel a thing from both hands sanitizer.

Another not weird habit i have is buying online. Not just any clothes, but Muslimah fashion clothes, hijabs and accessories! Ha ha! I am slowly building my collection of appropriate clothes to wear with tudung because as of right now, i only have a few and the clothes are getting tighter because i am getting fatter. And besides that im getting tired of hearing Ezar's nagging saying "B takda baju labuh sikit ke?" or "B, boleh tak pakai dengan cardigan". Haihhh. Sabar lah i am changing slowly. Dia ni pulak nak express, mana boleh. But as for me, i feel like i will wear tudung on day to day basis only when i am fully ready because i don't want to be a hypocrite and i don't want to do it just because he told me so. But so far, alhamdulillah. I am happy and proud with the progress im making. Insyaallah soon, i will wear it full time. 

No comments: