Wednesday, November 16, 2011

When I Grow Up

I am a Gossip Girl die hard fan.

Ask me anything from the books or the show, i'll happily answer you.

Chair is my favourite pair of all time. Sorry Rick and Ilsa! I can't stand Serena. I don't know why but she comes off as err, slutty to me. No offense to all the Serena fans out there. Its just a character, chill!

Besides Chair, the thing that i focus the most when i watch Gossip Girl is Lily. She is one fine classy lady. Always dressing to impress. Modest (in their sense) at times, she plays a lot with bold statement accessories. Her hair is always perfectly coiffed and she doesn't wear too much makeup which is a good thing.

A simple red dress, pair with red lips and bold chandelier earrings

Going bold again here

And again. 3 things that sums up Lily; statement accessories, champagne and a clutch

Perfectly coiffed hair

Ummm that last photo, i dont fancy it much. I can't find anymore good photos of her. Tried googling everywhere. These are the only few i fancy. I hope when i am 40 i will be like this. 

I hope. But nah, i am only 25 now and my fashion sense is beginning to head down towards the drain. I don't know why but im not as adventurous as before. I think i know why, but i won't blog it down here. 

I need to find myself back again. 

No comments: