Monday, October 24, 2011

A Tribute

I am soft at heart. Whenever i hear about someone's death, my heart breaks into pieces. Death and tragedy happens everyday but when its someone famous, it makes us stop and think about our own mortality. 

When i woke up that day and learned that Steve Jobs passed away, i felt as if there's a lump in my throat and i had to hold back tears. This happens all the time with me. I don't know what's wrong with me. Im not like this before. And i am certainly not a huge fan of Steve. I don't own anything Apple. But knowing his incredible legacy and the vision he had to make our lives easier is truly inspiring i can't help but feel sad.


Watch this inspiring video of him. I don't know how many times i cried watching this.


And yesterday, another death. I have never heard of him before. Marco Simoncelli is only 24 years old. He's so young and so talented. He had his whole life ahead of him, but God loves him more. We can't argue with that.


RIP to the amazing Steve Jobs and Marco Simoncelli. 
You will be missed and remembered. Your legacy lives on. 

"Stay hungry, stay foolish"

No comments: