Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life In A (NOT SO!) Nutshell

Im sorry for the lack of updates. I have been *cough* busy *cough*

Partly true, another part is because i have nothing interesting to write. My life is so boring now, sigh. I miss my girlfriends. Everyone is in KL and im stuck here in this tiny island because of my work. Boyfriend is extra nice lately teman-ing me almost everyday to go here and there. Is it crazy that i am still so much very in love with him? Next year we'll be 9 years. I feel so old right now. I can already imagine giving a speech at my wedding telling this to my guests ... Now, dont get any ideas. If we're getting married soon, you will get the memo insyaallah. Do pray for us!

Buuuuuuuut, i already gave hints to my mom when i was in KL during Ramadhan. Umm well no, my sister actually did it for me before i had the courage to ask/tell her myself. I even went to Tiffany & Co and Cartier with my sister to scout for rings. Dont ask how many times i went scouting alone here in Penang. Its embarrassing really! I found a ring that i like when i went with Ezar but i dont know ... i think i am still searching for the one but the one that i found wasnt that bad so we'll see.

His parents? Well they're very happy and supportive. His mom cooks great food whenever im there. I can request almost anything, she'll make for me, no kidding. She is really awesome!

I honestly cant wait to start a new chapter in my life with my bestfriend! Hehe okay bridezilla mode aside. Lets talk about work. Addara is blossoming and i cant thank you and be grateful enough for my wonderful and understanding customers. They're really the icing on my rainbow cake. Im designing a new range for Addara. I will debut it this time around next month. Boyfriend chose the color. HAHAHA. I cant wait to see how it'll turn out. Andddd oh oh oh, if you know me, you know i love doing events. The planning and everything it makes me all happy and high so i have teamed up with my co founder to set up a small event company. We're not qualified to do weddings yet but soon insyaallah when the right time comes. We're in the midst of sorting things out, still buying things here and there for this. I really hope everyone, especially those in Penang will support us.

We'll shy away from the cookie cutter sort-of events, and replace it with few touches of our quirks and twists!

Please pretty please like our Fanpage on Facebook

Follow @thequirkybirds too on Twitter! And dont forget to like Addara too please hehe and follow us @addaraislove for the latest updates on the line.

I now must juggle 2 phones, 3 Twitter accounts, 4 Gmail accounts, 3 Facebook accounts and 2 blogs (soon to be 3 blogs). Die lah like this. But its okay *breathing in, breathing out*, insyaallah i will manage! Ohh lupa nak tulis, im in the midst of rebranding Addara. I have asked a team that i love to design for both Addara and Thequirkybirds. But they're very very busy people. I hope to see the result soon. So excited with everything! I am now occupied with a lot of things and it is making miss my girlfriends/the crazy bunch alot! I cant even curi curi go to KL to spend time with them sebab everyday ada saja things i have to settle. Hopefully i have 1-2 free days at the end of this month. I need them to keep me sane! Talking over the phone is just not the same as chit chatting with them face to face. I need my dose of red velvet cakes (we're all big fans of rvcs), gossip and Charade!

I miss themmmmm! I didnt get to see Ana before she left to Singapore pun, sobs  :/ I hope you're okay there!

No comments: