Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Old Fart

E turned 28 yesterday, what an old fart.

I pretended like i didnt care that yesterday was his birthday and it worked. He was pissed because i gave him the 'whatever' treatment yesterday and today. But darling you've got punked!

I have planned something special for you this weekend and i hope you'll love it. I wouldnt miss your birthday for anything in the world ... okay i take that back, i might miss it for Chuck Bass. But that aside, you know i love you like a love song baby (sorry i just had to put this in, i cant get this song out of my head).

Oh how i cant wait for the weekend, i hope all goes well, insyaallah!

Happy birthday to my bestfriend, my teacher, my rock, my pain in the ass - the only one who can make me laugh and cry at the same time, the one who pushes me to be a better person everyday, the one who nags at me all day everyday, the one who i bug all the time, the one who has never read my blog, the one who stands by me through the good, the bad, the happy and the sad, here's wishing you a very happy 28th love :)

No comments: