Monday, June 6, 2011

Pinnish Oledi

I went to the post office in Queensbay today to send my customers' parcel. Kebetulan Habib Jewels tepi post office je kan so i went lah nak tanya pasal cincin. But the lady kesian so clueless so i showed her satu photo contoh and she told me dekat situ takda that style. Okay fine ...

Then i went to Goldheart. Bila tanya tak paham (kata kerja kedai emas segala bagai) so i showed the salesboy the photo dekat dalam BB. Bagus si apek ni bawak BB pusing satu kedai tunjuk dekat his friends tanya ada ke takda then when he came back to me he said ...

"This wan oledi pinnishhhhhhhhh"

Lepas tu i told lah a friend what happened. Kat Habib takda, kat Goldheart depa kata pinnish oledi. I told her lah mesti tipu lah kalau pinnish takkan lah tak boleh order. Maybe takda style tu but they didnt want to tell me that

My friend saiddd ...

"_______ finish? Gila kot? Ingat aiskrim rainbow?!?!?!?!"


Weh sumpah at that time it was lawak nak mampos. Its a ring lah dei how come it can be pinnishhhhhhhhh! Lepas tu turun bawah to Tomei. Takda jugak. Her showed me lah rings apa yang they have there. Then i showed the salesboy the photo. This clever dude said to me ...

"Ah i think this wan you can find in KLCC. In Tiffany"

Wah Ah Boy you so smart telling me to get it in Tiffany since the photo of the ring IS a Tiffany & Co. ring. I juuuuuuuuuuust want to compare rings of that style lah of course i know where to get the real one, oh sigh!

No comments: