Monday, February 28, 2011

Wise Shopper

I rarely check my Formspring so please please please email me or tweet me or drop me a message at Facebook if you have any questions to ask. I am so sorry for the late replies. Sebab dah lama tak log-in, password pun dah tak ingat. Sorry sangat sangat!

Okay enough about that. Can anyone tell me who doesnt love cheap bargains? Especially girls kan? Why but something at a normal price when you can get better cheaper deal somewhere kan?

Let me tell you my secret. Before this, tak pernah fikir pun about price tags if i have enough or a lot money in hand. This bad habit of mine menjadi jadi whenever i go out with my mom dulu. My mom lives in Japan. So whenever shes back here, i'll ask her to take me pergi groceries shopping. Sebab for me groceries shopping ni sort-of therapeutic for me. Walking down aisle by aisle pushing your shopping cart, carefully identifying what things you want to buy, tengok gelagat orang and etc. Time budak budak mana nak fikir apa kan. I usually shove everything i want inside my cart without looking at the price tags apatah lagi nak compare this brand to another brand. Buang masa kan because i already know what i want so why bother?

So bila dah besar ni dah pandai lah fikir and pandai jimat. I look for awesome bargains. Dan pandai dah compare price tag. Brand A compare dengan brand B. Beli dua brand A lagi murah dari beli satu brand B ... things like that you know. Itu kalau shopping dekat luar lah. Whenever i am home, i look for cheap deals online. Sekarang dah ada banyak places you can go to get cheaaaaaaap deals such as Deal Guru, Madness Deal, Milk A Deal and so on. You can get almost everything there! Except for clothes. Buuuuut clothes is the easiest to shop online because they're so many online boutique nowadays sampai pening nak tengok! Everyday ada saja benda cantik yang mata ini berkenan. Lepas tu mula lah malam tak boleh tido or mimpi.

I mentioned in my entry dulu that buying online is very addictive. But for me, the addiction goes away after some time. Mula mula memang gedik hari hari nak shop but lama lama dah bosan. I usually get something if i really feel like i need it or boleh guna time emergency ke ... things like that. Nasib baikkkkkk.

I think i spend wisely now on things rather than before. And i think my mother tak rasa macam tu pun lol but honestly yes i am proud to say and be a bargain hunter than a dumb shopper!

Im getting 6 tops online for RM 250, well thats a steal to me! We all know how much a Topshop top is right? Buying online you can get alot sebab one top is around RM50-70 only. But most importantly buy from boutique that you know quality bagus. And sometimes baju yang sampai tak seindah dalam photo. Kalau murah saja pun tak guna kan if the quality is bad. Kalau besar can alter. But if buruk macamana nak buat kan? And i also got a return trip to India this September for only RM331 for a return trip, hows that? And 2 weeks ago i bought a facial deal worth almost RM400 for only RM18!

So darlings, if you have an extra one or two hour to spend everyday, find yourself great bargains! Not only you can save a lot of money by doing so, you'll be happier and proud when you managed you grab an awesome deal.

Errr ... at least thats how i feel. Try it, and let me know if you feel the same way i do!

Update!

I got a free facial session today at New York Skin Solution, yeayyy! Dapat an SMS from myDeals earlier and i made an apointment dah for next week. Bought a tudung also online to wear on my upcoming trip! Murah saja around RM24 inclusive of shipping! And im so tempted to get this - Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? 3 Texas Ted from #1901 at only RM10. Grab it at #MilkADeal !!

Should i? I am always in KL. Hmmmmmm think think think Melissa!

No comments: