Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love

Got these from bestie on Valentine's Day lol


And i found thisssssssssssssssssssssss, my 'treasure' box hihihi



My pocket size dictionary, purse E's mother bought from Mecca few years ago, an old tee given by E, funny fridge magnets, hotels receipts/bills, jewellery boxes and receipts, Starbucks straw i wanted to give my grandfather (was too late, he passed away before i could do so :/ ), old photo of me and E, Justin Timberlake's Justified cd i *cough* stole *cough* from E, Gossip Girl label stickers, a Gucci box given from Awy (i lost that leather phone case i bought from her, sighhh ), and cute little papers bagsss! Yes i am a weirdo! I collect PAPERBAGS! 

I have a lot of 'treasure' boxes lying around somewhere in the house. Each boxes ada many many things and they represent a period of time from the past and bila tengok rasa rinduuuuuuuuuuuuu sangat zaman dulu dulu! Especially old photos of me and E! Its crazy that i am 25 now and he's 28! 8 years gone by, how fast! I have a box of my father too somewhere but i cant find it, sobs :/

Beli buku LC tu dah lama tapi tak baca pun sebab baru baca sikit pun dah bosan. Tepi tu kotak macaroons Laduree. Takda lah sesedap seperti yang digembar gemburkan or maybe i have bad taste hehe i would love to try Blair's favourite macaroons! From Pierre Herme! Bila lah agaknya dapat rasa! Dan entah bila nak buat entry pasal Krabi, sighhhhhh tengok lah esok lusa. 

I hope my internet connection will be okay by this week. Dah tak larat nak hadap screen BB yang kecik tu!

No comments: