Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Great Start

Hello darlings.

So how is your new year so far? Mine is great alhamdulillah. I am thankful that my start of 2011 is going on smoothly and i hope it'll stay that way for a loooong time ...

The thing that i desperately want to do now is to shed off few kilos. Thats my main goal! Bff and i both dah gemok ... But being thin aside, i cooked today (hello mummy, hello ezar, hello wani, i cooked!) haha my close ones must be laughing right now! Shut upppp! I made sotong sumbat masam manis, prawns masak apatah i forgot the name and sambal lonte. Surprisingly sedaaaaaaaaap! Bukan nak angkat bakul sendiri but this is for real! Heck i cant even buat a proper Maggi okay and to masak those things and it turned out good is such a shocker! No photos because i was too hungryyy and im so kenyang right now alhamdulillah hehe i got thumbs up from my aunt so yeayyyy lepas ni boleh try masak lagi!

I might be going on a cruise this weekend so if that jadi i can tick it off from my '50 things to do before you die' list. Looking forward to go cruisin' with my girlfriends! And that day yang my friend Mastura got married, another old friend of mine got married too. Her lunch buffet was sedap. Thank you for inviting May!

It was nice seeing my old friends and catching up with them after dah lama tak jumpa. Photos ada sikit saja taken by my photographer friend. I swear he took many that day but he uploaded a few je in his Facebook, bleghhh ...





This weekend ada lagi wedding but i couldnt attend. Next weekend is Mastura's and 2 week after that another friend. Banyaknyaaa weddings to attend this month alone. Few friends pun nak dapat baby this month. Im so happy for all of them. Congrats and big hugs to all of you!

Me? Not anytime soon. Im just not ready yet. Ask me again in 2-3 more years okay? :)

No comments: